My BIG list of things to do

June 29, 2016

Finally, the time has come, the semester has ended and I am finally free from responsibility for at least the next few weeks.

There's this strange sense of calmness that I haven't felt in a long time just hanging in the air. I'm at a loss. I can't decide if I want to do 1000 things all at once or do absolutely nothing at all and just sit and watch YouTube and not feel guilty.
500th game today...
Still no regrets
I decided that the best thing to do was compile a list of all the things I want to do this break. As I write them down I can already see that the time is disappearing far too quickly.
Rather than share the entire list (just in case I get next to none actually done) I thought I'd let you know about some of the projects I hope to share really soon on the blog.
So what can you expect to see real soon from my great big list?
(she says with her fingers and toes crossed as she hopes that she can stay undistracted and organised for long enough for it all to come together...)

❤️ Brave

Remember the Merida costume I mentioned in my monthly wrap up?
Well while it looked pretty awesome on the night, it wasn't technically finished. There were actually a few major hems and other little things that I just left due to the time constraint. Currently it sits at the top of my list and looks to be one of the things I most definitely done and, once completed I'm hoping to find a nice magical forest to take a series of blog photos for a post (because shooting photos in a forest in the middle of winter isn't asking for trouble and/or rain!) which I hope will go up before winter ends.

❤️ Some long overdue baking gems

Maybe, gems is a little strong but still...
While the school work started to stack up, I tried ever so hard to still keep up with posting. If only you could see the small collection of ideas that sit half-completed waiting for me to come back to them. So provided I don't get distracted with many more games of solitaire and YouTube videos they'll be here shortly too.

❤️ Craft, Treats and Creative projects

And finally inspired recently by the whole wave of internet that I welcomed into my life as soon as exams finished, I have come up with quite a few new creative projects to tackle this break. Everything from bigger bakes to sewing projects and DIY home improvements (maybe).

So that being the case,

I'll see you real soon

xx

Caitlin
(gosh I just signed my name 'cation' *facepalm* Help! I've been studying for too long...)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe